FaceMe Video Conferencing is not just for business end users or attendees. Businesses are always looking for improved methods of communication to reach their customers particularly in the service industry. FaceMe creates the ability for a businesses to make contact with their customers and to have that meeting face to face by video when an in-person meeting is not possible. Relationships are key, and to maintain eye contact and share important information with them at a time that suits the customer is a great value add. The ability to simply click a link to join a meeting as an attendee without any complex software downloads gives the meeting a sense of comfort.
FaceMe can also provide an on-premise solution for inbound call centres that allows consumers to contact a call centre by video and can automatically queue or be passed directly through to a waiting call centre representative in your business.
Recommended in-bound Solution-FaceMe connect
Key Business Benefits
- Sell more and improve your customer service levels
- Maintain and build your customer relationships in a changing and increasingly mobile world
- To be able to collaborate and share information with consumers faster and to do so face to face.
- Save on travel and downtime associated with travel in an attempt to meet with your customers when you can meet face to face using FaceMe
- With one of the fastest screenshare applications in the world, FaceMe provides value for trouble-shooters and trainers
- Market to customers using digital media while they are in your inbound call centre queue. Have that face to face meeting at a time that suits your customers
- Where speed to market is a key business objective